Photo Album for a newly wed couple | Sreelakshmy Govindan

Hi All ,
This is a photo album/scrapbook I made for a dear friend of mine who recently got married. I had so much fun making it, as it involves both the types of crafts I am into, at present .. Mandala and scrapbooking. I was thinking I will make just the scrapbook, and when I was done with it, while wondering what to do with first page .. Then since the pattern paper was white color based, I thought why not decorate it with mandala designs :) I am so glad of the outcome .. Please do try it and gift it to your favorite people :D

Happy Married Life Sugu ! May your life be as awesome as you are ! :D
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to decorate bullet journal/notebook/diary cover page | step by step tutorial | Sreelakshmy

Mandala for beginners - How to draw mandala - step by step

Life in the time of Covid 19 - One day at a time