Lot of changes happens to you, when you witness an unexpected death of someone for the first time in your life. Life is not the same when you witness a vibrant man who radiates energy, lay lifeless in the hospital bed. I used to think that I have all the time in life to do everything I want. All the things I want to do with my partner, that Spain trip I had planned with my sister, vacation in Goa with my two best girl friends, marathons I want to run, my dream of doing bungee jumping from Macau tower, all those DIY dream projects I have, all the books I want to read, writing my own damn book.. ! Somehow all of a sudden, it felt as if there is no enough time in life to do things that I wanted. It dawned to me that human life is so fickle that we may wither away anytime. Yes, I know this is no news, but one doesn't have an in-depth realization of this fact, unless he actually witness a healthy person close to him pass away...
Comments
Post a Comment