Mandala for beginners - How to draw mandala - step by step

Drawing mandala, or doodling in general, is meditation. The changes I have in life after I started to draw mandala was so positive. Various studies show that drawing mandala, or merely coloring them makes us focus on ourselves more, and widely helps in stress relief. After going through a lot of articles and studies regarding this, I decided to make a challenge for myself. A doodle a day !!

Mandala is not very difficult artform. People who have absolutely no drawing skills can draw mandala and color them . Here I have filmed a tutorial to make an absolutely easy mandala for beginners who are intimidated by all those complex pattern mandalas.

Please give this a try. A doodle a day can work wonders on your life !!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to decorate bullet journal/notebook/diary cover page | step by step tutorial | Sreelakshmy

Life in the time of Covid 19 - One day at a time